Voted #1 in Lake County Florida For Wildlife Control Services
- 1 Voted #1 in Lake County Florida For Wildlife Control Services
- 1.1 Bat Trapping Services
- 1.2 What Kinds of Diseases Can Bats Spread?
- 1.3 Raccoon Trapping
If you suspect you have a rat problem in your home or place of business, call Wildlife Removal Services, Inc for rodent control in Boca Raton and the rest of southeast Florida. We specialize in trapping and removing rats from home attics and buildings. As a full-service wildlife removal company serving Lake County Florida, Wildlife Removal Services performs a full inspection of your home or property – inside and out.
We will determine why the raccoons are there and how they got inside. Once we find and seal all the possible points of entry, we will trap and remove the raccoons. After they have been relocated, we will perform any necessary cleanup and attic restoration. Call Wildlife Removal Services today at to discuss raccoon control in Lake County Florida and schedule an inspection.
Bat Trapping Services
How to remove skunks from your Lake County, Florida backyard - Removing skunks from the backyard means modifying your property so that skunks don't find it appealing. This process can be long and involved if you have an extensive yard, and some people find that their current landscaping is a part of the problem. Remember that skunks are drawn to your house because of food or shelter. There are no other reasons why wild animals like to invade the spaces of people. Either you're offering too much in the way of edible items, or there are lots of buildings and areas for skunks to make dens. Either way, you need to take the appropriate steps to remedy the situation. First, if you have a lot of buildings on your property, make sure they are secured around the base. This might mean installing a metal barrier around wooden walls or placing cinderblocks at the bottom of modular sheds. If the skunk can't get inside, it won't try for too long. The next step will be to adjust what you're doing about edible debris. A vegetable garden may not be the skunk's favorite food, but it will go in there to eat if there isn't a fence. The same can be said for fruit trees around the home. Fallen apples might not seem like something a skunk would eat routinely, but this is a free food item that won't be passed up. Keep your fruit trees picked up to prevent unwanted wildlife.
What is a Skunk's Mating Habits?
Loose Squirrels Stuck Inside Homes
Diseases Squirrels Can Transmit to Humans
What Kinds of Diseases Can Bats Spread?
If you've had raccoons living in your attic, it's a good idea to have the attic cleaned. Raccoons leave their waste behind when they inhabit an attic. Sometimes there's a specific raccoon latrine, and most of the poop is piled up in one spot. Sometimes it's spread out all over the attic. Same goes for urine as well. Sometimes it's concentrated in an area, sometimes spread all over the place. The poop is easy to pick up and remove, as in the above photo, because the droppings are large. But the urine soaks into the insulation or even the sheetrock (drywall) or wood in the attic. And not all feces or urine will be accessible to remove by hand. That's when it's important to clean up and properly fog the attic to eliminate the odor and potential unsanitary conditions.
Squirrel Damage Repair
Squirrel Exclusion Products
What Does Raccoon Feces Look Like?
Raccoons in Your Lake County, Florida Home
It seems rather obvious why you would not want a raccoon sharing your home, but just in case you need convincing, here are a few reasons why they do not make ideal house guests. First, they can be very destructive. They want food and shelter and will do what it takes to get it. They can rip holes in your roof, tear up screens, rip up your duct work and destroy your insulation. They can break into food containers, even when they are sealed. A bigger problem comes from the urine and feces that they leave behind. Raccoon droppings often contain roundworms which can be transferred to humans and pets. They can also carry diseases, fleas and ticks. While it is true that there is a risk of rabies, it is a very small risk. In fact, there has only been one documented case in the United States where a raccoon infected a human.
Raccoons are very good at breaking through any defenses you set up, so you might have to try a few of these things before you can get raccoons to stay away from your home.
How to Repel Raccoons With Repellents
Squirrels in Homes - What Damages Do They Cause In Attics
Dead Skunk Removal
- Clermont FL Wildlife Removal
- Eustis FL Wildlife Removal
- Fruitland Park FL Animal Removal
- Groveland FL Animal Removal
- Leesburg FL Wildlife Control
- Mascotte FL Wildlife Control
- Minneola FL Wildlife Removal
- Mount Dora FL Wildlife Removal
- Tavares FL Wildlife Control
- Umatilla FL Wildlife Control
- Astatula FL Wildlife Removal
- Howey-in-the-Hills FL Wildlife Removal
- Lady Lake FL Wildlife Control
- Montverde FL Wildlife Control
- Altoona FL Wildlife Removal
- Astor FL Wildlife Removal
- Ferndale FL Wildlife Removal
- Four Corners FL Wildlife Control
- Lake Kathryn FL Animal Removal
- Lake Mack-Forest Hills FL Wildlife Control
- Lisbon FL Wildlife Control
- Mount Plymouth FL Animal Removal
- Okahumpka FL Animal Removal
- Paisley FL Animal Removal
- Pine Lakes FL Wildlife Removal
- Pittman FL Wildlife Control
- Silver Lake FL Animal Removal
- Sorrento FL Wildlife Removal
- Yalaha FL Wildlife Removal
- Bassville Park FL Animal Removal
- Fort Mason FL Wildlife Control
- Grand Island FL Wildlife Removal
- Lanier FL Wildlife Removal
- Orange Bend FL Animal Removal
- The Villages FL Animal Removal