Voted #1 in Lake County Florida For Wildlife Control Services
- 1 Voted #1 in Lake County Florida For Wildlife Control Services
- 1.1 How To Remove Skunks That Fell Down Window Well/basement
- 1.2 Can I Use Traps to Catch Bats?
- 1.3 Attic Clean Outs For Raccoons in the Attic
If you suspect you have a rat problem in your home or place of business, call Wildlife Removal Services, Inc for rodent control in Boca Raton and the rest of southeast Florida. We specialize in trapping and removing rats from home attics and buildings. As a full-service wildlife removal company serving Lake County Florida, Wildlife Removal Services performs a full inspection of your home or property – inside and out.
We will determine why the raccoons are there and how they got inside. Once we find and seal all the possible points of entry, we will trap and remove the raccoons. After they have been relocated, we will perform any necessary cleanup and attic restoration. Call Wildlife Removal Services today at to discuss raccoon control in Lake County Florida and schedule an inspection.
How To Remove Skunks That Fell Down Window Well/basement
We all enjoy seeing wildlife up close, but some animals shouldn't be touched with the proverbial ten foot pole. Take the raccoon for instance. It's the state animal in Lake County, Florida, looks cute and cuddly, but raccoons can cause many problems for home and business owners.
Besides the fact that raccoons are a rabies vector species (carrier of the rabies virus), raccoons can also carry canine distemper. Both distemper and rabies have similar symptoms, including staggered gait when walking, crusting around the eyes, disorientation and a lack of fear of humans. Any mammal, be it raccoon, opossum, fox, etc. exhibiting these characteristics should be avoided, and a wildlife expert should be contacted for safe removal of the animal.
Over the years, our company has removed hundreds of raccoons from attics and crawlspaces, including 13 raccoons from one attic and crawlspace of an iconic, late, great country music artist near Nashville. The smell in these areas can be unbelievable!
The bottom line is if you have raccoons visiting your property, or you suspect you have a raccoon living in your attic or crawlspace, call an expert for immediate removal!
Do Mothballs and Ammonia Help Repel Skunks?
Diet: What Do Skunks Eat?
Clean Up Of Accumulation of Guano, or Feces
Can I Use Traps to Catch Bats?
Got Bats? Squirrels in the attic or raccoons living in the fire place? We take care of all your nuisance wild animal needs. Our specialties are live bat removal, bird control, and wildlife prevention on residential homes, condos, warehouses, and all other commercial properties. If you have a bat in the house, a damaged attic by birds, bats, or raccoons we take care of all the damages and restore your attic. Here are some wild animal encounters you may come in contact with.
Squirrel Damage Repair
Bat Removal Services
Diet: What Do Squirrels Eat?
Attic Clean Outs For Raccoons in the Attic
There are lots of deterrents advertised on the internet and in stores that supposedly will tell you how to get rid of raccoons. Very few of them if any actually work. For example moth balls do not work , nor does the urine of dogs, wolves or other animals. In fact all that they do is smell up your house even more than the raccoons do. We tried them and know from experience.
So how do you get rid of raccoons? Do not buy all of the things that are advertised on the internet or even in the hardware stores. In fact, traps are not even worthwhile investing in. We will explain some of the reasons why and also how to get rid of raccoons.
Once the raccoons are gone, be very careful repairing raccoon damage and entering attic spaces. Breathing the feces or raccoon scat can cause organ damage and death. In the dry air of your attic, these feces break down, become dust like and when disturbed will float in the air for you to breath. Hire professionals to clean up the attic if they have been there for some time. You may have to replace the insulation and the air vents over the soffits if there is a lot of damage. For more information on repairing damaged caused by raccoons and other associated topics visit our web site.
Squirrels Stealing Bird Seed
Bat Guano Cleanup
- Clermont FL Wildlife Removal
- Eustis FL Wildlife Removal
- Fruitland Park FL Animal Removal
- Groveland FL Animal Removal
- Leesburg FL Wildlife Control
- Mascotte FL Wildlife Control
- Minneola FL Wildlife Removal
- Mount Dora FL Wildlife Removal
- Tavares FL Wildlife Control
- Umatilla FL Wildlife Control
- Astatula FL Wildlife Removal
- Howey-in-the-Hills FL Wildlife Removal
- Lady Lake FL Wildlife Control
- Montverde FL Wildlife Control
- Altoona FL Wildlife Removal
- Astor FL Wildlife Removal
- Ferndale FL Wildlife Removal
- Four Corners FL Wildlife Control
- Lake Kathryn FL Animal Removal
- Lake Mack-Forest Hills FL Wildlife Control
- Lisbon FL Wildlife Control
- Mount Plymouth FL Animal Removal
- Okahumpka FL Animal Removal
- Paisley FL Animal Removal
- Pine Lakes FL Wildlife Removal
- Pittman FL Wildlife Control
- Silver Lake FL Animal Removal
- Sorrento FL Wildlife Removal
- Yalaha FL Wildlife Removal
- Bassville Park FL Animal Removal
- Fort Mason FL Wildlife Control
- Grand Island FL Wildlife Removal
- Lanier FL Wildlife Removal
- Orange Bend FL Animal Removal
- The Villages FL Animal Removal