Voted #1 in Lake County Florida For Wildlife Control Services
If you suspect you have a rat problem in your home or place of business, call Wildlife Removal Services, Inc for rodent control in Boca Raton and the rest of southeast Florida. We specialize in trapping and removing rats from home attics and buildings. As a full-service wildlife removal company serving Lake County Florida, Wildlife Removal Services performs a full inspection of your home or property – inside and out.
We will determine why the raccoons are there and how they got inside. Once we find and seal all the possible points of entry, we will trap and remove the raccoons. After they have been relocated, we will perform any necessary cleanup and attic restoration. Call Wildlife Removal Services today at to discuss raccoon control in Lake County Florida and schedule an inspection.
Nuisance Wildlife Control Services
You removed the animals from the Lake County, Florida attic, but are you finished yet? Nuisance wildlife in your attic can create problems many homeowners never think of. These animals can carry ectoparasites, which after the wildlife host is evicted, may move inside the home looking for a new host—YOU! Bat bugs, mites, ticks and fleas are just some of the ectoparasites you need to be concerned about. Mice in the attic, bats in the attic or various other vistors are notorious for bringing these pests in. Ask our Wildlife Management Specialists to inspect your attic and treat for these critters, after your problem species is removed.
What is a Skunk's Mating Habits?
Find and Seal Any Points of Entry for Bats
Prevention Tips Homeowners Can Follow to Prevent a Raccoon Infestation?
Raccoons in Your Lake County, Florida Home
It seems rather obvious why you would not want a raccoon sharing your home, but just in case you need convincing, here are a few reasons why they do not make ideal house guests. First, they can be very destructive. They want food and shelter and will do what it takes to get it. They can rip holes in your roof, tear up screens, rip up your duct work and destroy your insulation. They can break into food containers, even when they are sealed. A bigger problem comes from the urine and feces that they leave behind. Raccoon droppings often contain roundworms which can be transferred to humans and pets. They can also carry diseases, fleas and ticks. While it is true that there is a risk of rabies, it is a very small risk. In fact, there has only been one documented case in the United States where a raccoon infected a human.
Raccoons are very good at breaking through any defenses you set up, so you might have to try a few of these things before you can get raccoons to stay away from your home.
Do Skunks Come out During the Day?
Squirrel Damage Repair
Bat Removal and Prevention
While some people might consider raccoons cute, they are not house pets. If they are in your home, you will need help for raccoon removal and animal control. This is not something you should attempt on your own.
Raccoons can be really annoying to have on your property. They can make lots of noise, eat your pet's food and generally be destructive. Trash can be strewn around. They can cause structural damage to your home.
If you are having problems with raccoons, find out more about raccoon removal and animal control. Do not attempt to deal with the problem on your own. Doing so could end up costing you more money or a trip to the hospital.
Do Skunks Fight Each Other?
Why Do Skunks Dig?
Bat Control Services
- Clermont FL Wildlife Removal
- Eustis FL Wildlife Removal
- Fruitland Park FL Animal Removal
- Groveland FL Animal Removal
- Leesburg FL Wildlife Control
- Mascotte FL Wildlife Control
- Minneola FL Wildlife Removal
- Mount Dora FL Wildlife Removal
- Tavares FL Wildlife Control
- Umatilla FL Wildlife Control
- Astatula FL Wildlife Removal
- Howey-in-the-Hills FL Wildlife Removal
- Lady Lake FL Wildlife Control
- Montverde FL Wildlife Control
- Altoona FL Wildlife Removal
- Astor FL Wildlife Removal
- Ferndale FL Wildlife Removal
- Four Corners FL Wildlife Control
- Lake Kathryn FL Animal Removal
- Lake Mack-Forest Hills FL Wildlife Control
- Lisbon FL Wildlife Control
- Mount Plymouth FL Animal Removal
- Okahumpka FL Animal Removal
- Paisley FL Animal Removal
- Pine Lakes FL Wildlife Removal
- Pittman FL Wildlife Control
- Silver Lake FL Animal Removal
- Sorrento FL Wildlife Removal
- Yalaha FL Wildlife Removal
- Bassville Park FL Animal Removal
- Fort Mason FL Wildlife Control
- Grand Island FL Wildlife Removal
- Lanier FL Wildlife Removal
- Orange Bend FL Animal Removal
- The Villages FL Animal Removal