Voted #1 in Lake County Florida For Wildlife Control Services
If you suspect you have a rat problem in your home or place of business, call Wildlife Removal Services, Inc for rodent control in Boca Raton and the rest of southeast Florida. We specialize in trapping and removing rats from home attics and buildings. As a full-service wildlife removal company serving Lake County Florida, Wildlife Removal Services performs a full inspection of your home or property – inside and out.
We will determine why the raccoons are there and how they got inside. Once we find and seal all the possible points of entry, we will trap and remove the raccoons. After they have been relocated, we will perform any necessary cleanup and attic restoration. Call Wildlife Removal Services today at to discuss raccoon control in Lake County Florida and schedule an inspection.
Bat Removal Services
Raccoons are one of the most common animals to live inside attics. They can climb anything, and tear their way into almost anything. When they live inside your attic, it's their home - and their personal toilet as well. Raccoons can cause severe sanitation problems inside an attic - they poop and pee everywhere, and bring food and parasites inside as well. In some cases, the contamination can be severe. We highly recommend attic cleaning and restoration if you've had raccoons above your ceiling.
Rabid Skunk Identification
How to Get Rid of Skunks Humanely
How to Get Rid of Squirrels Humanely
Attic remediation is a common service offered by wildlife removal businesses. Attic remediation sometimes becomes necessary when there has been an animal infestation in the attic area. Prolonged infestations often leave large amounts of waste and urine in the attic and the only way to rid the fierce odor is to remediate all the damaged insulation, sanitize the attic, and place new insulation down. Call the animal removal company listed in your area for attic restoration. If your area is not listed in my directory, email me and I will recommend a company. Attic remediation sometimes goes hand-in-hand with wildlife problems because of the damage they can cause to your attic. It is nice to have a company that can deal with all problems associated with nuisance wildlife instead of having to hire separate companies for different services.
Squirrels in Attics - How To Get Rid Of Squirrels
Raccoons In Chimneys
Signs of a Raccoon Infestation
Raccoons will use just about any space they can access for shelter inside or outside a home. This includes trees, sheds, garages, attics, crawl spaces, porches, patios, decks, walls, roofs, and more. They seek out these areas for warm shelter and safe breeding. Mother raccoons will make their nests and birth their young, caring for them all winter long until spring brings more suitable weather. The problem with sharing your personal space with raccoons is the structural damages they cause and the infectious diseases their presence can spread to both humans and pets.
Damages can become extreme and require costly renovation and repairs if left alone for long periods of time. It only takes one season for a raccoon colony to cause a heap of destruction in your home. The combination of their urine, droppings, birthing debris, and decayed food scraps are known to cause unsightly leaks in the walls and ceilings, unbearable odors inside the home, and upper respiratory illnesses. Their mere presence is a threat to your health since they are known carriers of infectious diseases like Leptospirosis, as well as the Rabies virus. They can also carry fleas, ticks, lice, mites, and more that can spread through the home.
$150 to $500 or More
Depending on the amount of damage and risk, the cost of raccoon cleanup and sanitation will vary.
Raccoon Damage Restoration
$300 to $2,000 or More
Some companies offer minor restoration services for raccoon damages, such as insulation replacement and drywall repair. But the cost for these services vary depending on the extent of damages. It is best to hire a company for an estimate, and compare estimates for the best overall deal.
Getting Rid of Skunks
How To Identify Skunk Damage
Raccoon Removal Services
- Clermont FL Wildlife Removal
- Eustis FL Wildlife Removal
- Fruitland Park FL Animal Removal
- Groveland FL Animal Removal
- Leesburg FL Wildlife Control
- Mascotte FL Wildlife Control
- Minneola FL Wildlife Removal
- Mount Dora FL Wildlife Removal
- Tavares FL Wildlife Control
- Umatilla FL Wildlife Control
- Astatula FL Wildlife Removal
- Howey-in-the-Hills FL Wildlife Removal
- Lady Lake FL Wildlife Control
- Montverde FL Wildlife Control
- Altoona FL Wildlife Removal
- Astor FL Wildlife Removal
- Ferndale FL Wildlife Removal
- Four Corners FL Wildlife Control
- Lake Kathryn FL Animal Removal
- Lake Mack-Forest Hills FL Wildlife Control
- Lisbon FL Wildlife Control
- Mount Plymouth FL Animal Removal
- Okahumpka FL Animal Removal
- Paisley FL Animal Removal
- Pine Lakes FL Wildlife Removal
- Pittman FL Wildlife Control
- Silver Lake FL Animal Removal
- Sorrento FL Wildlife Removal
- Yalaha FL Wildlife Removal
- Bassville Park FL Animal Removal
- Fort Mason FL Wildlife Control
- Grand Island FL Wildlife Removal
- Lanier FL Wildlife Removal
- Orange Bend FL Animal Removal
- The Villages FL Animal Removal