Voted #1 in Lake County Florida For Wildlife Control Services
If you suspect you have a rat problem in your home or place of business, call Wildlife Removal Services, Inc for rodent control in Boca Raton and the rest of southeast Florida. We specialize in trapping and removing rats from home attics and buildings. As a full-service wildlife removal company serving Lake County Florida, Wildlife Removal Services performs a full inspection of your home or property – inside and out.
We will determine why the raccoons are there and how they got inside. Once we find and seal all the possible points of entry, we will trap and remove the raccoons. After they have been relocated, we will perform any necessary cleanup and attic restoration. Call Wildlife Removal Services today at to discuss raccoon control in Lake County Florida and schedule an inspection.
Squirrels Stealing Bird Seed
Got Bats? Squirrels in the attic or raccoons living in the fire place? We take care of all your nuisance wild animal needs. Our specialties are live bat removal, bird control, and wildlife prevention on residential homes, condos, warehouses, and all other commercial properties. If you have a bat in the house, a damaged attic by birds, bats, or raccoons we take care of all the damages and restore your attic. Here are some wild animal encounters you may come in contact with.
How To Remove Skunks That Fell Down Window Well/basement
Guaranteed Bat Exclusion
Removal Of Squirrels in Walls
How To Get Rid Of A Skunk is Living Under Deck or Porch
Raccoons in Your Home
It seems rather obvious why you would not want a raccoon sharing your home, but just in case you need convincing, here are a few reasons why they do not make ideal house guests. First, they can be very destructive. They want food and shelter and will do what it takes to get it. They can rip holes in your roof, tear up screens, rip up your duct work and destroy your insulation. They can break into food containers, even when they are sealed. A bigger problem comes from the urine and feces that they leave behind. Raccoon droppings often contain roundworms which can be transferred to humans and pets. They can also carry diseases, fleas and ticks. While it is true that there is a risk of rabies, it is a very small risk. In fact, there has only been one documented case in the United States where a raccoon infected a human.
Raccoons are very good at breaking through any defenses you set up, so you might have to try a few of these things before you can get raccoons to stay away from your home.
Types of Skunks
Attic Clean Outs For Raccoons in the Attic
Signs of a Raccoon Infestation
Signs of a Squirrel Infestation
If you have a Lake County, Florida raccoon that is frequenting your garbage, you need to look into getting raccoon traps to relocate the pest far away from your home. There are a few different no-kill raccoon traps that are great for catching raccoons safely.
The best way to avoid trouble with raccoons is to be sure that your house, garbage cans, and other parts of the property are raccoon-proof. You can also use various repellents, as well, to keep them away. However, you may already have a problem and need to take care of it.
As most people live somewhat close to their neighbor's, it is best to use a live trap. This way, if you were to catch your neighbor's beloved cat instead, you could simply release it and try again the next day. More than likely, explaining to your neighbor how their cat died will not be good for your neighborly relationship. Live traps can be bought at nearly every hardware or gardening store.
When you have both baited and set the trap, be sure to put some water in there for the raccoon, in case you cannot immediately release the animal. Now that you know how to operate humane raccoon traps, you can begin to catch and release the raccoons that have been plaguing you.
Loose Squirrels Stuck Inside Homes
What Are Some Humane Ways to Kill a Skunk in a Trap?
Rabid Raccoon- Raccoons & Rabies
- Clermont FL Wildlife Removal
- Eustis FL Wildlife Removal
- Fruitland Park FL Animal Removal
- Groveland FL Animal Removal
- Leesburg FL Wildlife Control
- Mascotte FL Wildlife Control
- Minneola FL Wildlife Removal
- Mount Dora FL Wildlife Removal
- Tavares FL Wildlife Control
- Umatilla FL Wildlife Control
- Astatula FL Wildlife Removal
- Howey-in-the-Hills FL Wildlife Removal
- Lady Lake FL Wildlife Control
- Montverde FL Wildlife Control
- Altoona FL Wildlife Removal
- Astor FL Wildlife Removal
- Ferndale FL Wildlife Removal
- Four Corners FL Wildlife Control
- Lake Kathryn FL Animal Removal
- Lake Mack-Forest Hills FL Wildlife Control
- Lisbon FL Wildlife Control
- Mount Plymouth FL Animal Removal
- Okahumpka FL Animal Removal
- Paisley FL Animal Removal
- Pine Lakes FL Wildlife Removal
- Pittman FL Wildlife Control
- Silver Lake FL Animal Removal
- Sorrento FL Wildlife Removal
- Yalaha FL Wildlife Removal
- Bassville Park FL Animal Removal
- Fort Mason FL Wildlife Control
- Grand Island FL Wildlife Removal
- Lanier FL Wildlife Removal
- Orange Bend FL Animal Removal
- The Villages FL Animal Removal