Voted #1 in Lake County Florida For Wildlife Control Services
If you suspect you have a rat problem in your home or place of business, call Wildlife Removal Services, Inc for rodent control in Boca Raton and the rest of southeast Florida. We specialize in trapping and removing rats from home attics and buildings. As a full-service wildlife removal company serving Lake County Florida, Wildlife Removal Services performs a full inspection of your home or property – inside and out.
We will determine why the raccoons are there and how they got inside. Once we find and seal all the possible points of entry, we will trap and remove the raccoons. After they have been relocated, we will perform any necessary cleanup and attic restoration. Call Wildlife Removal Services today at to discuss raccoon control in Lake County Florida and schedule an inspection.
Find and Seal Any Points of Entry for Bats
If you hear noise and rustle in your attic at night for sure you having deal with uninvited guests, such as raccoons. Usually mother raccoons in Lake County, Florida are looking for warm and dry place to give birth to their offspring hence they find the attic very proper place. If you have this problem you should get rid of them immediately. There are the most common methods can be used to remove raccoons' nest.
One way that can be used in removing a raccoon nest is to place a radio that has been set to a talk radio station in the surrounding area of their nest. The sound of a human voice is very effective in driving raccoons away. The radio does not have to be necessarily loud, you could start with a low volume and if you do not succeed in flushing them out, you should try increasing the volume and leave the radio on day and night.
Once the raccoons are out of the chimney, you should install a strong steel chimney cap to discourage them from returning. You should also ensure that all the accesses to your home have been properly sealed and remove food from their environment. By adding a splash of ammonia to your trash cans, you will discourage the raccoons from scavenging for food that you have disposed in the trash cans. If the raccoons lack food they will relocate to a place where they can find food and water.
How to Kill a Raccoon - Alternatives to Poisoning or Killing Raccoons
Skunk Behavior, Diet & Habits
There are many sicknesses that humans can contract from nuisance wildlife droppings. If there has been a prolonged infestation of raccoons, bats, birds, mice, or any other wildlife, it is a good chance your attic needs to be restored. After the fecal matter of these nuisance animals sits in your attic over an extended period of time, it can start to develop spores of bacteria. Wildlife scent left in the attic will also attract more nuisance animals in the future. Usually 1-3 weeks of infestation can require the attic to be restored due to damages and wildlife scent. The offending nuisance wildlife animals should be trapped or excluded before attic clean up takes place. If you ever decide to inspect your own attic for wildlife droppings, make sure to get a quality respirator to avoid berating in any harmful material. If you are a homeowner with attic restoration questions, feel free to email me about your problems.
How Much is a Bat Exclusion?
Squirrels Removal From Chimnies
Bats in your attic can be a health hazard to you and your family. Bats must be removed by a qualified professional that has the necessary training and equipment to remove the bats and the guano they leave behind.
Bats often get inside a home when they are infesting an attic. If a bat were to enter a home, the occupants could be bitten and rabies transmitted through a bite. Rabies shots are not something you want to experience!
So what do you do when bats are in your home?
A bat control expert will have the proper tools and training to fully resolve your bat problem and provide answers to all of your questions.
If you suspect your home has been invaded by unwanted guests, have a Wildlife Professional inspect it as soon as possible.
Why Do Skunks Dig?
What Kinds of Diseases Can Bats Spread?
- Clermont FL Wildlife Removal
- Eustis FL Wildlife Removal
- Fruitland Park FL Animal Removal
- Groveland FL Animal Removal
- Leesburg FL Wildlife Control
- Mascotte FL Wildlife Control
- Minneola FL Wildlife Removal
- Mount Dora FL Wildlife Removal
- Tavares FL Wildlife Control
- Umatilla FL Wildlife Control
- Astatula FL Wildlife Removal
- Howey-in-the-Hills FL Wildlife Removal
- Lady Lake FL Wildlife Control
- Montverde FL Wildlife Control
- Altoona FL Wildlife Removal
- Astor FL Wildlife Removal
- Ferndale FL Wildlife Removal
- Four Corners FL Wildlife Control
- Lake Kathryn FL Animal Removal
- Lake Mack-Forest Hills FL Wildlife Control
- Lisbon FL Wildlife Control
- Mount Plymouth FL Animal Removal
- Okahumpka FL Animal Removal
- Paisley FL Animal Removal
- Pine Lakes FL Wildlife Removal
- Pittman FL Wildlife Control
- Silver Lake FL Animal Removal
- Sorrento FL Wildlife Removal
- Yalaha FL Wildlife Removal
- Bassville Park FL Animal Removal
- Fort Mason FL Wildlife Control
- Grand Island FL Wildlife Removal
- Lanier FL Wildlife Removal
- Orange Bend FL Animal Removal
- The Villages FL Animal Removal